The site www.peggysage.com is the property of PEGGY SAGE.
Registered offices: PEGGY SAGE
Share capital: 10 000 000€
EU VAT number: FR28400597654
Registration number: 400597654 RCS ANNECY
Individual identification number (SIRET): 400597654000039
Telephone: (cost of calls) 0474267656 (appel non facturé)
Address: ZAC des bordets – 295 rue des Hérons Cendrés – 74133 BONNEVILLE cedex
Company: AGENCE NET DESIGN
Registered offices: ZAC de Valparc – 327 BAT. B – 74330 POISY
Web site: www.agencenetdesign.com
This site, and the processing of the private data it uses, have been declared to the CNIL under the number 1974204 v 0.
In compliance with article 3 of the January 6th 1978 "Informatique et Libertés" Act, you have a right to access, modify, correct and delete your personal data . You can exercise this right by sending an email or by sending a letter.
The so-called "strictly necessary" cookies enable you to benefit from the essential functions of the Site. Without these cookies you will not be able to use the Site normally, and in particular order a product.
The "strictly necessary" cookies are:
- frontend: used for management of the shopping basket, connection to the customer account, and for satisfactory functioning of the Site in general.
- geoip_processed: makes it possible to propose the correct version of the Site (France or Switzerland) to the net surfer depending on the geolocation of their IP address (geolocation of the country only).
- So-called "optional" cookies are not strictly necessary but facilitate use of the Site.
The "optional" cookies are:
- cookielaw: allows you to not have constantly displayed the information message relating to cookies.
These companies help us manage the Site and offer additional services. These cookies are not strictly necessary to use the Site. The use of these cookies by these third parties is subject to their own personal data processing conditions and is not covered by this document. These third-party cookies used on the Site are as follows:
"Audience measurement" cookies make it possible to analyse traffic, trends and usage, and to detect Site dysfunctions. This enables PEGGY SAGE to improve your experience and the Site design and content in response to your needs.
The audience measurement cookies are:
- ga: This cookie measures our Site's page display performance.
- utmv: This cookie measures our Site's page display performance.
- utma: This cookie is used to distinguish each unique visitor who consults our Site.
- utmb: This cookie is used to monitor the surfer’s visit session on our Site.
- utmc: This cookie used in relation with the previous cookie can identify whether the surfer has already visited our Site previously.
- utmz: This cookie can identify the source of the surfer’s connection to our Site (e.g. whether they come from a search engine, and if so, what is the key word typed, etc.)
- Realytics: This cookie is used to distinguish each unique visitor who consults our Site.
If your browser allows it, you can deactivate these cookies at any time. However, we would like to inform you that such a deactivation could limit your user experience by preventing the correct operation of some services.
Site content and intellectual property rights
The information given on www.peggysage.com is for information purposes.
PEGGY SAGE cannot guarantee the exactness, completeness, or up to date nature of the information published on the site. The information on this site may contain technical inexactitudes or typing errors. This information can be modified periodically and the modifications will be included in the new editions.
PEGGY SAGE can, at all times and without prior notice, improve or change the products, programmes or services described on this site.
Any reproduction, representation, modification, publication, transmission, alteration, both partial or total of the site or its content, by whatever method, and on whatever support, is strictly prohibited.
Any unauthorised use of the site or its content, of the information that it contains, engage the liability of the user and are a copyright infringement punished by articles L 335-2 and following of the French Intellectual Property Code.
The same applies to the databases which can eventually appear on the site www.peggysage.com, they are protected by the July 1st 1998 Act transferring the March 11th 1996 European Directive on the legal protection of databases into national law as part of the French Intellectual Property Code. To this effect, all reproduction or extraction would engage the liability of the user.
The site www.peggysage.comprovides access to other sites using hypertext links. PEGGY SAGE does not manage these sites and cannot control their content. Consequently PEGGY SAGE cannot be held liable in any way for the content of the sites thus accessed, or for the eventual collection and transmission of private data, the installation of cookies, or any other process to the same effect, by these sites.
This site is optimised for a 1024 x 768 resolution screen and for browsers Internet Explorer version 9 and later / Firefox version 25 and later.
Site design and development