False eyelashes winter 2019
Give your lashes a brand new look, adding length, volume and intensity.
Are you familiar with the Peggy Sage false lashes range? In time for the party season, Peggy Sage is launching its first range of reusable false lashes!
Check out these 6 new styles of reusable false lashes with glue – light and pleasant to wear from day to day. The range features 4 plain black styles (ref. 130992, 130993, 130994 and 130996) and 2 two-tone versions containing brown and black lashes (ref. 130995 and 130997), from the lightest, most natural-looking to the most daring, in-your-face lashes.
Beautify your gaze for a night out (or several)!
How to fit a pair of false lashes in a few minutes:
- Gently remove the false lashes from the case, lifting each edge up carefully with tweezers.
- Adjust the length of the false lashes, holding them against your eye to determine the correct length and bearing in mind that they must not extend beyond the line of your own lashes into the corner of your eye.
- Cut off the excess length from the outer end of each set of false lashes, ensuring you do not cut it too short.
- Hold the false lashes upside down and place a line of glue along the bottom end. Never apply glue directly to the eyelid.
- Place the false lash directly on to your eyelid as close as possible to the roots of your own eyelashes, working from the centre towards the outside corner of your eye.
- Apply mascara to mix the lashes together and add eyeliner to perfect your look and hide any traces of glue.
How to remove false lashes carefully and effectively:
- Soak a cotton bud with cleanser and run it along the line of your eyelashes, pushing gently downwards to unstick the false lashes.
- Pull off the false lashes from the outside end.
- Remove the excess glue from the gluing strip and replace the lashes in their case.
- To keep the fibres in good condition, avoid soaking your false lashes in any liquid product.
Tempted to try false lashes with glue? Whether you’re a newbie or a seasoned expert, don’t forget to share your impressions on social media with #peggysage and @peggysage!