Each kit contains a choice of 1 x 11 ml nail lacquer (100136, 100137, 100141), 1 blanc pur lacquer 11 ml (100034), 1 Protect’light 11 ml (120035), 20 paper guides (120020) and 1 instruction sheet.
- Instructions for use
1. Stick the adhesive paper guide below and along the full length of the nail's white edge as this will guide the application of lacquer to the free edge.
2. Apply white lacquer in one go to the nail above the paper guide.
3. Let the lacquer dry thoroughly and then carefully pull off the paper guide. Be careful not to smudge the lacquer.
4. Check that the line you have drawn is even and symmetrical. If necessary, correct it using a nail lacquer correction pencil (120115*).
5. Apply a clear base coat (120003*).
6. Apply a first coat of natural lacquer (of the colour you have chosen in the kit), following the Peggy Sage method :
A. With lacquer on the brush, brush gently over the top half of the nail to apply the excess lacquer there.
B. Position the brush carefully near the cuticle but not touching it and then brush in a straight line towards the free edge with a single stroke.
C. Repeat this from the middle of the nail near the cuticle to cover one side of the nail. Apply the lacquer with a single stroke and in a straight line.
D. Do the same on the other side of the nail.
E. Apply lacquer to the middle again.
F. Repeat the nail lacquer application. Finish off by applying a coat of protect’ light to perfect and protect your French manicure
*product sold separately.
ETHYL ACETATE, BUTYL ACETATE, CELLULOSE ACETATE BUTYRATE, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, ADIPIC ACID/NEOPENTYL GLYCOL/TRIMELLITIC ANHYDRIDE COPOLYMER, ACETYL TRIBUTYL CITRATE, DIBENZOXAZOYL NAPHTHALENE, CI 60725.
Consumer's reviews un regard éclairé
Our packaging may feature recycling information