Peggy Sage Paint mania paints have a unique texture that is both fluid and rich in pigments that enables you to express your creativity to the full! Bring out the artist inside you: mix colours to produce subtle shades and create any pattern you like.
- Instructions for use
Choose the Peggy Sage brushes and Paint Mania colours you want to use.
Apply several dabs of colours to your artist's palette 155332 or nail art palette 155334. Wet your brush by dipping it in a non-spill pot 155333.
Peggy Sage Paint Mania paints are particularly suitable for the following techniques:
Watercolours: dilute the Paint Mania paints slightly with clean water to use this technique using brush 141044. Create contrasts and transparent effects with the colours, for example outlining the design first and then diluting the paint slightly for filling in the middle.
Micro-painting: choose the finest Peggy Sage brushes (141028) to create extremely sophisticated and elaborate designs.
Nail art painting tips
- Choose the brush that is right for the kind of painting you want to do.
- You can dilute the paint with a little water if necessary (not too much).
- Use your brushes with a light touch.
- Ensure that your hands are stably supported to prevent them from slipping or moving. Rest on a sturdy surface.
- Practise beforehand on the artist's palette 155332. The more elegant your strokes, the more impressive the result.
- Don't lose heart! The 1-stroke technique takes a bit of practice!
AQUA, POLYACRYLIC ACID, ± CI 60725, CI 15850, CI 42090, CI 77891, CI 19140, CI 77499, CI 77820.
Complete your collection
Consumer's reviews un regard éclairé
Our packaging may feature recycling information